Download Resume: .rtf, .doc, text
Talented and highly accomplished Operations Manager with a strong background in Operations Management, Strategic Planning, Personnel Management and Customer Service.
Over 10 years successful, progressive experience based on superior organizational and analytical abilities. Proven leadership skills with a successful record of restructuring and change management. Recognized as a hands-on, proactive troubleshooter who can rapidly identify business problems, formulate tactical plans, initiate change and implement effective programs in challenging environments. Outstanding record of achievement leading to increased levels of client satisfaction. Employs analysis and creativity to build strong professional relationships and strategic business partnerships. Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills. Dedicated individual with a reputation for going beyond what is required to deliver outstanding performance. Holds high personal standards and consistently leads teams to achieve company objectives and goals.
Mary Kay Inc., Moscow, Russia; 2006 – Present
Data Processing Dept. Manager (Dec-06 – Present)
- Directly contribute to company performance by offering expertise, continuity and reliability in operations activities, establishing clear lines of communication between cross-functional teams and team managers.
- Drive improvements in operational effectiveness including resource planning, quality standards, cost control, employee training and development, productivity and efficiency as well as in customer service operations.
- Manage a complex and comprehensive daily workload with responsibility for coordinating the activities of the Data Processing Dept., providing leadership and direction to 53 subordinates in the execution of daily responsibilities.
- Responsible for timely and accurate customer orders, agreements, payments and claims processing as well as deliveries and telephone orders processing working closely with clients, management and multi-functional team members from the sales, marketing, software engineering, warehouse and customer service departments.
- Forge strong professional relationships with clients and utilize strong troubleshooting and conflict resolution skills to provide highly effective solutions to a diversity of complex customer inquiries and concerns.
- Successfully reorganized daily operations activities of the third party call center team (20 associates) leading to increased performance and customer satisfaction. Increased call center service level from 80% to 89% through the elimination of non-value add processes, and implementation of streamlined operations within the service.
- Successfully restructured the Mary Kay and outsourcing team operational activities that resulted in headcount saving (12 positions).
- Established a high performance, focused team, committed to the achievement of common goals and overall business objectives. Teamwork also resulted in turnover decrease from 18% in 2006 down to 9% in 2008.
- Managed the introduction of E-commerce and upgraded OCR systems aimed to improve customer satisfaction and increase operational efficiency.
- Managed billing system introduction that resulted in decreased payment processing time from 1 day to 2 minutes and headcount resource saving (2 positions).
CNET Channel, Affiliate of CNET Networks Inc., Moscow, Russia; 1999 – 2006
Product (PDM) Manager (May-06 – Dec-06)
- Responsible for enhancing existing products related to current and forecasted market needs, working closely with clients, management and multi-functional team members from the sales, marketing, software engineering, QA and customer service departments to evaluate customer feedback and determine customer requirements.
- Facilitated all phases of product management with responsibility for scheduling and resource planning to ensure the timely and effective achievement of product goals.
- Reported directly to the Director of Operations and provided superior levels of management support in all aspects of daily operations, and product development.
- Served as the Chief of dFactory Sarl Social Committee with responsibility for social benefits management.
- Promoted rapidly through a series of increasingly responsible positions based on an exemplary work ethic, superior analytical and organizational skills and demonstrated commitment to company success.
- Successfully restructured the PDM team operation and established a high performance, focused team, committed to the achievement of common goals and overall business objectives.
- Generated improved levels of customer satisfaction through the swift and efficient resolution of customer claims, leading to improved levels of client retention and referrals.
- Managed the introduction of MS Project server 2003 for all PDM team activities.
Customer Fulfillment Manager (Nov-04 – Apr-06)
- Managed an extensive daily workload with responsibility for all aspects of customer satisfaction and support, effectively reducing customer claims through exemplary service and immediate follow up.
- Provided comprehensive customer feedback to the customer service team, sales personnel, and technical consultants, improving products and services for customer use.
- Developed operational reports on the status of customer SKUs, highlighting trends within customer claims and facilitating the swift resolution of client problems.
- Reported to the General Manager CNET Channel and provided high levels of support, following up on fulfillment issues to ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Provided mentoring and direction to the team members with responsibility for resource planning and scheduling to ensure maximum levels of productivity within the production process.
- Developed and presented comprehensive management reports including workload control, demand forecasting, bandwidth consumption, and processing time for analysis and review.
- Spearheaded an effective restructuring program for the customer fulfillment department, improving product delivery from 87% to 93%.
- Earned management approval for a successful record of achievement in all phases of the operation.
Production Manager (Jan-01 – Nov-04)
- Managed daily operations within a busy production unit with responsibility for 50 employees, producing electronic catalogues on PC and consumer electronics products.
- Responsible for all operations functions including resource planning, quality standards, cost control, employee training and development, productivity and efficiency among others.
- Responsible for the HR function including recruitment and hiring, training and development, performance evaluations, administration of the disciplinary and grievance procedures and employee terminations in compliance with company policies and employment law.
- Served as Acting Production Director with responsibility for 170 employees within a fast-paced, challenging production environment.
- Achieved a 30% increase in productivity through the identification and elimination of non-value add processes, and implementation of streamlined operations within a vastly restructured department, leading to reduced resource requirements and lower labor costs.
Team Manager (Aug-99 – Jan-01)
- Developed a high performance production team responsible for producing technical data for electronic catalogues on PC products.
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Scientist (Physics), People´s Friendship University of Russia, Moscow; 10/99 – 06/01
- Performed research in the fields of 3D simulation for plasmas heated by microwaves and confined in magnetic trap in case of Electron cyclotron resonance (ECR) and synchrotron gyromagnetic autoresonance (SGA); Experimental ECR and SGA plasmas investigation; X-ray generation. Published 11 Articles.
Diploma in Management with honors. International Institute of Management LINK, Moscow; 10/01 – 12/06
The Professional Diploma in Management, The Open University, UK; 10/01 – 04/04
M.Sc in Physics. Diploma with honors, Peoples´ Friendship University of Russia, Moscow; 09/97 – 07/99
B.Sc in Physics. Diploma with honors, Peoples´ Friendship University of Russia, Moscow; 09/92 – 07/97
BEST-Training, Moscow. Strategic Management; 04/09
MaryKay, Moscow. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People; 10/08
CBSD, Moscow. Creative Thinking; 07/07
Bauman Training Center, Moscow. Corporate work in MS Project Professional 2003; 06/06
MTI, Moscow. Edvard de Bono´s Lateral Thinking; 11/05
MTI, Moscow. Situational Leadership; 05/05
Details of numerous training courses
Languages: English - Upper Intermediate, French - Intermediate
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Recipient of the Leader of the Year Award (Q1), Mary Kay; 05/08
Recipient of the Outstanding Contributor Award, dFactory Sarl; 12/01